Sunday, October 10, 2010

Once I finish school and get a "real" job (although who knows when that will be haha) I am going to write a book called "Stupid Things Guys Say to Me at Work." Some quotables from last night:

"You're going into so much debt from your education. You're never going to be able to pay it off. You'll never afford a house. How are you going to get even with that much debt? How? You can't. You're ruining your life by being in school."-from a 300 lb. truck driver

"This is bullshit. Why do we have to tip the girls. It's bullshit, it makes me so mad. In the Czech Republic you can just talk to the girls. These girls make me so mad because they want money."-bald Eastern European guy

"Blow job for $20?"-another Eastern European who experienced some sort of seizure after touching my breasts

Me: "Have you ever been to New Orleans?"
Dude: "No. But I been to Wisconsin."
Yeah, because those are so similiar.

Black Guy: "You don't like black guys."
Me: "That's not true."
Black Guy: "If I was homeless would you let me stay at your apartment?"
Me: "Well, being that I just met you at a strip club, then no."
Black Guy: "You're so rascist."

Yes, and that was just from last night. By the time I finish this book it will be 800 pages long.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some pretty dumb things from clients, but these equal the best of them. LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete