Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yet another reason why I love working at the club: I basically just did my homework for 7 hours in the dressing room and made $100. I mean, I know that $100 doesn't seem like a lot, but all I did was get on stage 7x for 15 min. apiece and I did 2 lap dances. Not b/c I was hustling but because I was asked to do them, or else I would have just crawled downstairs back to my book and laptop. I feel like I got paid to do my homework, and no one bothered me about it. The girls are all cool, even though I am pretty (very?) quiet around them, I like them. Some of them asked me what I was studying.
Also the owner gave me special permission to put my stripper shoes in the office since I don't want to carry them to class and then to work. I'm always paranoid someone's gonna look in my bag and see a 6 inch Lucite heel poking out. So I thought that was very nice of him.
Other than that, I finished my book review for my class at work, but I have to go volunteer in a couple hours and then class at night. After today I am passing out. I have 5 days off from school b/c of Columbus Day and I don't have class on Fridays and Tuesdays, plus I miss my super boring class on Monday b/c of the holiday. Very happy! The next day I work is Saturday; I will def not be doing homework though, I gotta hustle next time. That's about it..nighty-night (or good morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment